What should we pay attention when using the inflatable bouncer?
What should we pay attention when using the product?
1. Remove shoes, eyeglass, and sharp objects before entering. User’s dress code Avoid and remove all head gear, loose clothing, hard, sharp or dangerous objects, such as, but not limited to: jewelry, ponchos, scarves, helmets, etc.
2. Product away from others and sides, especially near the opening.
3. No flipping, wrestling or pilling together on the product.
4. Don’t jump on to or off of the product.
5. The product can be dangerous, so children must have adult supervision when playing on it.
6. Don’t bring in any food, eat, drink or chew gum while on the product.
7.Don’t set up, use, or expose the product and electric blower to any adverse outdoor weather conditions,such as, but not limited to: rain, thunder, lightening, hail, snow, high winds, and tornados.As well, avoid setting up and operating the product and electric blower anywhere when either would be potentially exposed to water.
8.Keep pets off and away from the product and electric blower.They must not play on the product until the blower is properly installed, as well as it is properly anchored and fully inflated.
9.Please use blankets or mat on the ground when used in the cement floor. Don’t drag the products on the cement floor at random to protect from breakage.